Frequently Asked Questions
1) I must provide you with access to my website in order to use your service.
How secure is my account on your site.
We do not store access information or important data of our customers on our public web site.
2) Why should I provide you FTP access to my site? Can't you scan and check it
Part of our scan is manual check to avoid any false positive alerts. Also, New codes and malwares cannot be
detected by any anti-virus software. A sample of new code is needed to analyse and neutralize and prepare a
cleaner for it.
3) When I go to my site, I get the following message: THE SITE IS BLACK LISTED.
How can I get rid of it?
If you are not subscribed to any of our plans, it is time for you to subscribe. We will check your site, remove
the malware and submit it for review and remove your site from the black list.
If you subscribe to one of our plans and receive this message, but you see that your site is clean, it means
that between the last 2 scans your website was infected with malicious code and we removed it and submitted your
website for review to be removed from the black list. We regularly check sites and as soon as we receive a
blacklist message, we clean it and send a request for its review.
Useful Links About Bitcoin, and Cryptocurency
* What is bitcoin?
* Where can I buy bitcoin?
* What wallet should I use?
* How to Pay with Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash